Tuesday, 10 July 2012

wow, blogger has changed since I was last here!

Just a yell out that nobody has the password or registration details for my wordpress.com blog. I've just had a bit of a think and well, I need to password protect more stuff. I let way to much out there for people I don't know to read and comment on.  The current message says you can request access. Please don't. Just ignore it all and check back in a week when I've protected more shit. People that have that password - it will remain the same. Don't share it. If you don't have it and you want it then you can get my bloggy email address when the site is back up. The normal rants about my shit for brains husband will, remain, the, same.

Just need to weed out the other stuff where I use more specifics for English students and family members. Nothing in itself has brought this on but I do feel a bit of a change in blog vibe coming on which kind of sucks monkey nuts.

Wouldn't it be nice just to really write what the fuck you wanted without having to give a shit.

But thank you for the concern. FB and email accounts have never been so over loaded :)

Perhaps I should have thought  about it a bit more and slowly protected the posts I wanted to instead of making you all suffer into withdrawl without your daily dose of bollocks.

SDGH&QL

2 comments:

kristib said...

<3 Good to know you're ok. :)

Eido Inoue said...

And I was thinking that my two comments motivated you to close it down. I was thinking "I'll never comment on her blog again."

Anyway, as a "gaijin" dad I just wanted to encourage you to keep blogging; as I find your experiences regarding raising children in Japan in a "half-English" household to be enlightening and informative.

Thanks again for sharing.