Thursday, 24 June 2010

Sleepy

Very sleepy so this wont be long.

Have finished my translation quota for today. First deadline is tomorrow with the whole thing due in on Tuesday.

I guess today was a bit taxing - being Thursday and all. Two English classes plus the kindy one - which I might add didn't involve any 5 year olds boys punching 5 year old girls in the face today. Yay. Both classes were a lot better than last time and I actually felt like some English was flowing. In my Junior High English class I decided to start the English only rule. It went well but I think I came out of it more tired than they did! Have the primary school tomorrow.

Am really juiced. Need to go to bed. Hub 'suggested' I wake him up when I get there but I can't really be arsed to be honest, what with probably being woken at half four tomorrow morning. Sleepy.

SDGH&QL

3 comments:

Rachel said...

did Shou get you up early enough to catch the last minutes of the soccer final?

Anonymous said...

Hope you got a good sleep. Thursdays sound like a hard day, don't know how you do it.

How is your mom doing?

T in Tokyo

Gaijin Wife said...

Rachel - we were downstairs at half five - so no. Ruth txt me from Ireland with the results while I was still in bed :)

T - Thursdays are pretty chaotic. Glad it's over for this week :) Mum is in the middle of a one month break of nothing. Radio is all finished and hard chemo starts in three weeks. She is good - I think. Her head is sore from all the radio but that should get better soon. I don't think she's too keen on going out and about and seeing people until her head isn't so tender she can't wear her wig. Thanks for asking :)