Sunday, 20 June 2010

Cheese has gone

Cheese has gone and now the poor cat is being called 'meow'. Not that you really need to call it as such as it is there 24/7 just waiting for attention - which for a lot of today was in the form of Shou and his toy crane.

I have a not quite blister from sawing wood and screwing in 30 screws for the...
Why does the cat look wet? Because hub and I had harped on so much to Shou and Marina about not picking it up too much cause it probably had flees and perhaps worms. They thought that it needed a shower. Enter the garden hose. Didn't get too wet thank god! Probably thanks to Shou's crap aim - a result of which has had me wiping the toilet floor all day.

Granny K's not too excited about the fact that we haven't taken the cat to the mountains yet. She's not too keen on the black cat thing. Me? I love it. She (pretty sure it's a she and if it is a he then I feel sorry for him cause he is hung like an invisible stallion) is just so pretty. That said though, Granny spent a good ten minutes talking to 'Meow' when she was trying to climb up her fly screen yesterday. Christ, that sounds a bit rude - not quite sure what on earth fly screen could be code name for but I meant the fly screen door.

Shou was very cute - decided the cat needed a blanket for nap time - and it was fuckin hot today...
Wee thing - asleep in the planter, let Shou 'put it to bed' and stayed asleep for about thirty minutes.

And besides playing with the cat - hub and I had a bit of a barney. Marina has a slight case of the runs. I made curry for tea - the Japanese kind - and got an earful from hub about how I should have made her okayu (sloppy rice). I said I didn't think that was necessary and that if he wanted to he could. Go ahead. He went off on a rant about how I should listen to him more and that no wonder the kids don't listen. I am fuckin sick and tired of being blamed for two and four year old misbehaving.  What happens in a few years when the kids are functioning properly? All of a sudden are they his kids?

'Fortunately' (??) the kids are both going through a lying stage so I can say 'oh, well they got the (pachinko) lying from you darling!

Three minutes later he gave Marina, who hadn't eaten any of her dinner, a yoghurt?? I am behind the eight ball on this one obviously. The girl has the shits. I shouldn't be feeding her curry. But yoghurt is OK? Yoghurt is all Granny K and hub harp on about if either of the kids have reverse bowel movement problems.

The 'exchange of words' ended in hub saying I should just pack up and leave if I hated it that much - this response drives me fuckin insane it does. I did not say that I hated it so much I wanted to leave. And hub telling me to leave 'his' house infuriates me to no end.  These arguments are muttered words - so that the kids don't hear a full out screaming match.

Hub has just suggested a blow job to 'make up'.

ROTFL

Honestly. He wants to kick me out and then expects me to get on my knees? Silly, silly, man.

He should have learnt by now that it takes ten bunches of flowers, a lot of wining and dining, coming home by half six every night for four weeks AND some kisses and cuddles for me to warrant the BJ thing.

A shag is still in play though.

Maybe I should become  a 'horny housewife' first....

seriously, the best way to 'make up'. I think I only have an hour left on my three day trial membership though!

Off I am then

SDGH&QL

6 comments:

Sara said...

Your kitten is SO adorable!!! Wish we could have one but Ryohei is allergic and the apartment is NO PETS. So...

Aha haha hahah... at hubs "make up" logic. Silly men indeed...

I've gotten a lot of the "if you can't XXXX we should split up" recently. It annoys the pants off me because its not going to happen but sometimes I sure wish it would :P (haha just admitting that here)

Take care and hope you made good "use" of your free trial (wink wink)

Oyomesan said...

MEOW is so so sweet! But looks a bit wet....very cute! He'll have to be touch to make it through in a household with 3 children...and Granny K...I am constantly checking to see that Okaasan's fly screen is closed so Chichi and Popo don't snuggle down with her under the kotatsu...

Adam W said...

You got a kitten? Awwww. So cute. I missed so many posts!

BTW, I'm now officially dating someone from a different country so now I don't feel like a loser for reading your amazing blog.

Rachel said...

I've talked about the okayu thing with my students doctors. Actually they asked me what we feed sick people in NZ. (answer, plain food and purees). Yes, even doctors in Japan are convinced that only okayu can be fed to sick people.

Anyway, try the BRAT diet for diarrhea - bananas, rice, apples, and toast. Some add tea and yogurt to make it a BRATTY diet.

Adam, congrats on joining the foreign partners' club! Japanese?

Adam W said...

@ No, but close. Chinese. But according to him, Japanese people are just a subgroup of Chinese people. Ohhhhhhh, the chat we had following that opinion...

Jen B said...

Oooh, "fly screen", nice substitute for "gusset" depending on hygiene habits.

Also, kitten envy.