Sunday, 30 May 2010

Sunday in pics

I do believe this is my third post in one day. Shit. That's a bit over the top. Haven't posted that much since phone posting the day I gave birth to Ryu. I was meant to be asking all you green thumbs some things about our garden but that will have to wait till tomorrow or perhaps even the next day.

Sunday's are usually pretty chaotic but today wasn't too bad. We definitely had a couple of fabric softener add moments and in between those...
Popo-chan having a wee kip in the back of Shou's dump truck. That yellow flower thing is one of my wine glass stem thingies that Shou found in 'mummies tool drawer'. Perhaps popo-chan slugged back a few vinos before passing out with her legs hanging over the end of that there dump truck!
Marina re-discovered the kiddy electric guitar and was having a great jam until Shou came along...
She got over it pretty quickly when she realized there was another set of new undies in the plastic bag on the table - pretty pink ones. Ooohhhh, have to wear those ones as well...
Think Notting Hill.

And to leave you on another cute bongo Ryu...

SDGH&QL

5 comments:

Lulu said...

I am liking this three posts in one day thing. I only managed one in three days!

Cute pictures- especially the underwear. She is wearing the pink undies OVER the top of the blue ones right? Haha!

ps: Noah reminds me a bit of Ryu? No? Alittle kiwi munchkin and a little koala munchkin!

Lulu said...

Oh and the bongo drums are great. Where did you get them?

colorbynumbers said...

Popo-chan is scary..They have a few of them at the playroom near us and Alex will not touch them...she actually turns away when it`s offered to her. According to the teachers, lots of kids do the same thing! Marina is a toughy :) love love the undies shot :)

thefukases said...

hehe love Popochan, looks like she's been to a B&S ball!

Love the undies shot, too. Can't wait to see your garden.

Gaijin Wife said...

Lulu - seeing as I have yet to meet you in real life I guess it would be OK to send you these bongo drums. If I had met you already I think sending these to you would make you want to never meet me again. You live in an apartment? Presuming you have neighbors on both sides, above you and below you. I suggest backing away from the bong drums if you want to keep any kind of neighbor-ish relationship at all :)

colorbynumbers - popo-chan was a prezzie to Marina from Granny K but she didn't like her and Shou promptly took power, gave her a mullet and now plays with her quite a lot.

Heather - when I get around to posting garden pics - of garden in need of work (am even bit unsure as to whether even warrants being called a garden at all) I hope you will give me some advice on what to plant.... I need help.