Friday, 11 September 2009

Milk Today, Champers Tomorrow

Gotta love this t-shirt...
It's finally getting cool enough in the mornings and evenings to wear long sleeved tops!

Two of the kids are down, one is coloring the white bits on his fire engine in with red marker and the other is out drinking! I am off to pick him up in an hour - hopefully Shou will be asleep by then. The plan is to pack Ryu into his car seat and take him with me as can't really leave all three kids with Granny K for the hour - murphy's law they would all wake up screaming! If for some reason Shou isn't asleep by half eight, I will take him instead.

Coffee Chiemi and I went out for sushi and on the way over had to go past the clinic I had the kids at - she had her latest there too. Got talking about friend who is due in a week and turns out she had her baby three days ago. Did quick drive by of baby shop to get a prezzie and dropped in to see her after lunch. Was great outing and still got home in time to have nice nap with my boy. That about sums up our day. Had to do the dinner and bath and bed thing minus hub but Granny K, bless her and all her vests, helped out a bit round dinner time. We all got in the bath together, god help me just me and the kids I mean, and Ryu only got splashed and kicked once or twice. Or was that maybe more like ten times. Nevermind though. We all survived, albeit with me doing a bit of running round starkers getting nappies and towels and wet slippery kids trying to run round before getting the pat down.

So, I feel the need for a cosmo moment. Not the drink, the mag - as in 'ten ways to find out he just isn't in to you', or 'the latest moves to get the best orgasm', and don't forget 'when you don't like your friends new man'.

Stop reading if you're related to me.

So, just a random cosmo question being thrown out here...

Does anybody else get an itchy nose after they orgasm or is it just a gaijinwife me thing?? It took hub a while to pick up on it and now that he has I sometimes have to fake an itchy nose too! Not that I'm that big on faking. Would rather get the goods really but sometimes when hub is in need of hub maintenance, or I think I can hear a child stirring ... I got caught out a few times and hub admitted I have a crap fake 'shudder' and also that didn't itch my nose!!

I got out of the shower the other day and was itching my nose...

Hub enquired as to whether or not I had been having a solo international relations meeting in the shower? He looked a bit put out. Why on earth would I do that when he is always up and ready, so to speak. But you know how it is. So much easier and more productive sometimes - these one woman meetings.

On this particular occasion hub wanted to know if, seeing as was in the mood and all, I wanted to hop back in the shower. But then he backed down and said I probably wasn't up for it again so quickly! I said was young and energetic and if need be could well perhaps maybe, but never actually tried, go five international relations meetings in an hour - but that if they were going to be meetings with him I might need to show him some more tricks to have such a productive hour.

He looked quite up for it and I started to fret - thinking that could well end up handcuffed to the bed and pregnant by lunch time at this rate. Needless to say five times in one hour was not attempted.

I think I am in fact relieved.

SDGH&QL

8 comments:

anchan said...

Oh my gosh, I am blushing!!

That's got to be the cutest picture of Ryu yet!

Chrysanthemum Mum said...

Marathon bonking and then blogging about it all in the same day! I have no idea where you get all your energy from!

Gaijin Wife said...

Marathon bonking not reality - as not think possible. But the idea was proposed. And anchan - I blush, and smile, and laugh, when typing it. Would blush more if used real words - I'm such a proper word phobe. Just mention 'masturbation' and I get all embarrassed - in fact I just deleted and re-typed that three times!!! Silly really. Saying men and 'getting off' or something is fine. Do we women have a 'familiar' term. Do we 'get off' too?? Surely some nice lady somewhere has invented a nicer, more ladylike way of saying it??

thefukases said...

I'm with anchan- you make me giggle and laugh but blush so red. If we ever meet I wonder if I'll be able to look you in the eye...

K walked behind me as I was reading just then and I instinctively leaned forward to hide the screen. Made him very interested in what I was reading but completely needless action as English is not his strongpoint. *^_^*

Congrats on the four in the bath. You rock.

Gaijin Wife said...

Heather - if we ever met I think it would involve copious amounts of wine and talking about our collective brood of five children, followed by more wine and talks of unbloggables.

Gaijin Wife said...

Ohh and, Gaijinwife Blog English test will one day become more reknowned (??)than TOEIC

Midori said...

You will be happy to know that you don't make me blush.;-) I love that you talk so openly about this kind of stuff. (Obviously) sex wasn't part of my marriage at all so it is good to know that it really wasn't normal! :-)

As for 5 times in one hour.. when I was at uni I was dating a 19 year old (I was 22 so not as pervy as it sounds) and even he couldn't manage that. I did have a friend whose husband convinced her to have sex 21 times to celebrate his 21st birthday though... :-)

Gina said...

I love that pic and the shirt, what a precious babe!

And lol at the marathon bonking.