Saturday, 12 September 2009

Knackered

Short Post. Tired as.

Ryu is going through a feed, sleep half an hour and be fussy phase. My African tribal woman boobs have been sucked dry and I am cranky from having to rock him to sleep about ten times today. Fair game I did get to watch loads of LOST while I was doing it but so not fair - hub was asleep almost all day on his own. He is sick though so I can forgive him. Just.

He also took Marina to the docs this morning to get some meddy for her ten pack a day smokers cough. Poor wee thing. She still spent the afternoon at kindy though.

It pelted rain this arvo which of course

Interlude - am watching Outrageous Fortune and shit it makes me laugh. Thank God. I needed that today. I'm actually quite surprised I have had the next series four two whole days and haven't watched any.

Anyhoo, I'm wordless today, for the first time ever.

Nighty night.

SDGH&QL

2 comments:

thefukases said...

Oh no. Hope Sunday is truly a day of rest for you all tomorrow. Sounds like you need it!

Girl Japan: April Marie Claire said...

You made me laugh out loud at your "African Tribe Boobs"..... so very funny!