Saturday, 29 August 2009

Champers Darling

Marina was home again today but Shou got packed off to kindy. The rest of us (minus Granny K) left about half nine to go and take Marina to the doctors again, do some shopping and have sushi for lunch. Before we left Marina spotted my new boots and tried them on...

This pic is very deceiving. The boots almost look OK on her feet but they do infact fit me and I by no means have petite feet. 24.5cm Japanese sizing in fact.

Sushi was great - ate far too much. Ryu slept the whole time and Marina was pretty good considering. Went past the shops and got some meat for dinner and headed home. Just as we were heading into Kunimi the kindy rang to say Shou had a 38.5 temp and could we come and get him. Dropped everything off at home and then hub went to get him. He didn't look too under the weather when he got home and hopefully, fingers crossed, horse shoes and four leaf clovers, both the kids are at kindy by Tuesday so friend and I can go to Beppu for our shopping and girls night out!! (with Ryu)

Marina and Shou were their usual selves this arvo and started getting scratchy about four so that was when they were given their prezzies from the European Stylist. We were going to try and hold out until breaking point tomorrow but well, we caved...


Yakiniku (BBQ) this evening has yum yum. It was Shou's yakiniku debut and he held it together for about three and a half minutes before losing interest and playing up - and all over friend...

Friend I might add who buys fab shoes like this...

I tried them on and due to three and half year lapse in high heel wearing self I just about died. Not much movement going on there at all I'm afraid. Friend says she will be wearing these to work. Holy damn mother of god and all other obscenities. I could never walk as far as the driveway.

Shou is now in bed and we are all sitting companionably in here sipping...
Half an eye on the movie, me typing, friend mailing and hub falling into champers induced fuzziness. And just so that you don't feel short changed on photos of cute babies...


SDGH&QL

6 comments:

thefukases said...

whoa to the shoes.

sounds like you're having a great time. Yeah for friends (and especially friends with champagne!)

Just being nosey but what colour is Marina's hair? In the three pics (banner, boots and pressies) it seems three different colours... All gorgeous though!

anchan said...

Crikey, what exactly does your friend do for work?!

colorbynumbers said...

nom nom nom oh love the pics..Marina looks gorgeous in those booties! lol!
Nice to hear your`e having a lovely time..

illahee said...

oh, love the shoes!! *drool*

Slime said...

I was going to ask the same question fuka-chan! At first I didn't even realize that was Marina sitting there, I thought it was maybe a friend visiting or something!

So glad you're having fun with European Stylist! And those shoe?!?!?! AWESOME!

Gaijin Wife said...

I would say Marina's hair is dark blond but sometimes it looks lighter or darker. It is definately light enough to get attention when she is out just with daddy.

I had white blond hair when I was little.