Saturday, 25 July 2009

Afternoon Meeting

Well hub didn't earn a hundred bucks by getting his head shaved. Is pretty short though. After he got back we got our shite sorted and headed out for lunch and some shopping - boring stuff though. Got home and would you believe hub suggested an international relations meeting. And would you believe I agreed to take the minutes. That's twice in less than twenty four hours. That hasn't happened since pre-kiddy days.

Of course I was thinking primarily of my two points - but obviously wasn't so enthused I felt the need to get into any comprimising positions! I also did my air climber step dvd - but only one workout, so twenty minutes. I drank shitloads of water too but everything else went by the wayside.

The kids were right terrors when they got home. Marina IS BAD. Naughty naughty. I tried the time out on the stairs today - behind the kiddy gate. Shou nutted out and acted like I expected but Marina - she sat there and laughed. When I got all my-way-or-the-highway mummy with her she continued to laugh. I think I have my hands full with that one ;)

I wonder where she got her stubborn defiant attitude from.



A real mystery that is.


Well, having an early night - but sleeping. Honest. No more antics. Had enough the last week to last at least a month - although I have sneaking suspicion that loads of shagging equals a happy home. More shags equals hub being more cuddly cuddly cute cute equals mummy being less of a bitch equals less yelling at the kids equals kids catching on and playing nice equals mummy and daddy being happy equals more legs getting more overing.

SDGH&QL

6 comments:

kasandora said...

I lost another kilo! Keep going....there are some great youtube "get skinny" videos for motivation if you have time to watch them....

I had to go to a stupid wedding tonight where they had heaps of gateau chocolat, mango pudding, proscuitto and other fatty, high calorie treats, and yes...I indulged a little, but Gaku and I power walked home and I am getting ready to do my tracy method dvd....keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep going gaijin wife...I'm cheering you on from Tokyo!

Brenda said...

Crap. You're so right. And I hate it. It's really so simple, and easy enough to do I guess, but the fact that having more sex is what it takes to make my hub act like a decent husband and father reeealllly pisses me off! Just seems so....shallow and caveman-esque.

anchan said...

I'm sooo with Brenda, I really don't know how you do it GW! I mean, I know we need to make some changes around here to reestablish the peace and harmony, but is there really no other way?!

Midori said...

I suspect that this is why most marriage counsellors start with sex-life related therapy! LOL! :-) Obviously more sex was not an option open to me with my marriage but I have to admit I have always thought it was a hugely important part of the relationship. Course it helps that I am permanently horny! ;-)

Nay said...

You guys sound like a newly married couple :P I can't believe how much leg overing you do - hehehe!!

But I do agree with you, having more sex does make a happy husband which then improves the whole relationship...

Kelly said...

"international relations meeting", that's funny, and genius! I might have to borrow that sometime..