Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Pay it Forward

(there is a really long blog below this one for those of you with time on your hands.)

I found this on Midori's blog.

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a gift from me by the end of May - that is my deadline as I think after the bunster arrives I will have even less brain cells to devote to remembering this kind of thing as they will get eaten up hours and hours of sleepless nights.

If you are not in Japan, and have never been here I will try and make it something Japanesey for you.

If you are not in Japan but have been here before I will try and make it something that you miss - within reason. I don't think SMAP will let me tape them into a box Ruth.

If you are in Japan then perhaps something uniquely Oita - I believe limes and shiitake are our delicasies. Of coure, I could quite easily be convinced into squashing Granny K up and taping her into a box with no breathing holes.

There is a catch though, YOU have to post this on your blog and do the same thing for other people.

Recap of the Rules:
1. Leave a comment with the link to your pay it forward
giveaway from your blog.
2. Be willing to follow through on sending out 3 prizes to lucky winners of your contest.
3. Make sure your profile lists your profile contact information OR leave your email addy with your entry in the comments section.

6 comments:

illahee said...

i would love to receive a gift from you. surprise me! but no granny k, please. ;)

thefukases said...

ooohh you have limes?????? Can I sign up twice??

heatherarm22 @ hotmail.com

sassymoo said...

Did I make it to number 3? Who doesn't love a gift? Send me Granny K, I can deal with her.

Sara said...

LOL @ Illahee's post

Hahaha... hahahahhaha.....
(too much Starbucks this morning)

And limes, yummy!!! My grandparents make the best lime pie... to bad one of the main ingrediants in impossible to find outside the US.

illahee said...

lol @ sassymoo. i already have three babies, i don't need a sassy granny k! ;)

gaijin wife said...

Illahee / thefukasas and sassymoo - I will get in touch in April probably. after I am over the shock of being at home by myself during the day. Weep weep.

Sara - I have some cute cute girls clothes that would like to pass on - but let me know if you think you will be getting truckloads of stuff from well wishers and I will send then further a field :) There is definately such a thing as too many baby clothes!!