Tuesday, 23 December 2008

I Love Your Blog Meme

Last month Illahee tagged me for this meme - and I have only just realised. Sorry Illahee it was two days before we left for NZ and I missed it - and every blog ever written by anyone for about a week over that time! Gomen. This meme is supposed to be answered with one word answers so excuse me if I have to get creative...

1. Where is your cell phone? AWOL

2. Where is your significant other? hopefullynotpachinko

3. Your hair color? brown

4. Your mother? squiffed

5. Your father? happy

6. Your favorite thing? sleep

7. Your dream last night? ofmoresleep

8. Your dream/goal? uninterruptednightofsleep

9. The room you're in? office

10. Your hobby? makingbuns

11. Your fear? makinganotherone

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? withnochildrenundersix

13. Where were you last night? bed

14. What you're not? bunless

15. One of your wish-list items? healthybun

16. Where you grew up? NZ

17. The last thing you did? eat

18. What are you wearing? clothes

19. Your TV? ENGLISH

20. Your pet? none

21. Your computer? Dell

22. Your mood? good

23. Missing someone? yes

24. Your car? trashedbykids

25. Something you're not wearing? size10bikini

26. Favorite store? anywhereIcangowithoutkids

27. Your summer? hot

28. Love someone? yes

29. Your favorite color? blue

30. When is the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? today(buthormonalafterreadingstoryinWoman'sWeekly)

Some very long words in there. I think the deal is is that I am supposed to tag another five people. I think this meme has almost done the rounds but if you haven't had it yet then TJKR, joruraljapan and yokomatsufamilyblog then have a go - I love reading your blogs and finding out what you and your respective other halfs and sproglets are up to.

5 comments:

illahee said...

LOVE it!! great words in there!!

Nay said...

very very creative - just again just reading your blog lifts my mood! thanks!

anchan said...

hahahahaha, great answers! Have a fab NZ Christmas!

Rachel said...

Ah, I already did it...

Another option for you would just be to cut and paste 'bun'....bunbunbunbunbunbun

Sara said...

bunilicious meme!

hows it going by the way - with the pregnancy? will you be finding out the sex in NZ or when you go back to Japan?