Thursday, 21 August 2008

Just in Case

Very very quickly...

Have just packed hospital bag for Marina and I. She has ANOTHER temperature up over the 39.5s and I am taking her to a close hospital tomorrow morning to get her wee tested. If it tests positive for a bladder infection, like we fear it might, then that will almost definately mean no operation on Tuesday - as last time we did the bladder infection hospital stay we were in for ten days. I had so phsyched myself up the operation hapening on Tuesday too - that if it gets put off for a week or a month I will have to re-phsych self up.

Better get to bed - both kids are asleep now but god knows that won't last till the morning - the morning being as in five o'clock.

nighty night

SDGH&QL

8 comments:

marianne said...

SO sorry to hear that.Hoping and hoping that it's just one of those random fevers.....

kasandora said...

awww, I'm thinking of you dear! I have been worrying all week, I hope things work out ok!
Hugs!

illahee said...

oh no! i hope everything is ok! *hugs*

Girl Japan said...

Sending you some snoggies! Please keep us posted = )

Gina said...

I hope everything is okay too!!! : )

Sara said...

You guys will be in my thoughts!! Hope that all is ok!!!

Nay said...

You and little Marina are in both my thoughts and prayers... *I have every finger crossed for you*

Lulu said...

Oh that sucks! Poor Marina and poor you!

I am thinking of you and hope that everything turns out ok! Fingers crossed!