Monday, 21 July 2008

Another disgustingly hot day. The whole family had to shower and bath at four o'clock cause all very smelly - most of all Marina's head. For a bald baby she sweats an awful lot. Probably good thing she doesn't have hair yet. When I say the whole family I mean minus Granny K. Not quite into family bonding time in the bath with the mother in law.

I went out last night...




Without any husband...




or children...



for dinner and drinks at friends house.



....



Got lashed .....


and came home at midnight ....



woke up this morning dreaming of water...



Had vague recollection of the words 'divorce papers' being thrown round last night after I got home - not because hub pissed off I was out. That would have been stupid considering it was him on Friday night.

Hub slept downstairs - which was nice as meant had whole queen size bed to drunk self. He appologised for last night - and so did I because obviously these things work both ways. Not exactly sure what was all about and hub declined to elaborate! I know me when I get a bit pished (well, I have other people's stories and vague memories) and know that I would have been winding things up.

Anyway, we had lovely family day today - albeit with me not being able to stomach sight of food until dinner time, something that hasn't happened since wild 90210 days in Beppu. I took Shou to Solar Panal Man's house to play with their son Tyson. Shou had great time playing in paddling pool in back yard.


He must have slid down that slide about thirty times. Only a few bumps and bruises from trying to climb up slippery slide. We got home, had some chow and then hub and kids had nap while I finally did latest invoice for articles. Came to over a thousand dollars which is half a ticket home - yay yay!! They have new native English speaker starting tomorrow so am thinking work will be slowing down a bit. Nevermind, will be nice to get my nights back.

Marina woke up in great mood just gagging for some time in the jolly jumper.


Oooh, Sream 2 has just come on cable. Absolute shite. Gotta love it.

SDGH&QL

1 comment:

marianne said...

You terrible woman...going out and daring to go home lashed???!!! As I am gestating at the moment(so help me god...summer is not a good time for that) I don't go out so my DH is spared having to text me and call me every half hour to ask when I will be home.I feel your pain;)